UPDATED June 24, 2022
As much as we want COVID-19 to be behind us, it is still a reality in our community. As a church family, we want to continue to lead with compassion and follow common sense guidelines to protect our church family and wider community. Below are some guidelines we are asking people to follow.
- Most importantly, if you do not feel well, please stay home and enjoy our livestream. Even if you think your symptoms are mild and may not be COVID-19, please error on the side of caution.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please quarantine to ensure that you are not contagious.
- Vaccination can also help reduce the risk of getting and spreading COVID-19.
- Face coverings are optional.
- You will see handshakes and even hugs on Sunday morning. Please be respectful of those who may not feel comfortable with physical contact.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- We are not lifting a physical offering or passing out a bulletin. You can give online or at a Giving Station at the back of the auditorium or by the Connection Center. You can access sermon notes and important announcements on the Today page.
Feel free to contact the church if you have any questions. The church office can be reached by phone at 574-533-0327 or email at email@example.com. You can reach me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s continue to pray for safety for all, and let’s strive to be loving at all times, regardless of our opinions about COVID-19. Remember, our reputation in the world is to be love, and our mission effectiveness is intimately connected to our reputation. Let’s go and be the church.