Thanks so much for being a part of our church family! You can help our church get noticed by writing a positive review.
When you write a review, it tells others about God’s work in our church. You can add photos and be specific about the things you enjoy at Maple City Chapel. Here are a few tips:
- Write about what really stands out to you about the church.
- Make it personal. Share part of your journey. This is a great way to share part of your personal testimony, but keep it brief and upbeat.
- Use words/language that everyone understands and can relate to.
- Feel free to make it fun, use emojis, etc.
- Write like you are visiting with a person who has never been to a church before.
- We love 5 stars!
- Don’t really worry about perfect grammar and spelling. In fact, if it’s too perfect a review can sound fake.
Here are two examples of great reviews:
“I love the fact that they welcome everyone like family. Friendly smiles everywhere. The pastor preaches wisely, in a fun way and gives life. I love the community and just about everything about it. Thankful to God for putting us here.”
“My family and I LOVE this church! We have gone to church all our lives and we can honestly say that we have never experienced anything like this church. It has AWESOME worship that you can really get involved in. The preaching is outstanding and keeps your interest throughout the entire message. The kids’ programs are exciting and fun for the kids. A lot of kids talk about wanting to come back the next week before they are even out of the door. I highly recommend this church. It is very welcoming for everyone. AWESOME!!!”
Want to make a big impact? Copy/paste your review on as many platforms as possible!